The goal of technology at the Magnet School is to help all students live, learn and work successfully and responsibly in an increasingly complex, technology driven society. Students learn collaboration, communication, creativity and critical thinking skills by utilizing technology in a variety of ways.
- Bringing 21st century tools to our teaching and learning environment
- Engaging in inquiry and logical reasoning
- Word processing, computer applications
- Research using online resources
- Multimedia and video editing using iPads and laptops
- Computer Programming, Photoshop, Podcasting, Microsoft Office, Powerpoint, iMovie and more!